If you have questions about what happens next with regard to Therapy Voucher purchases or redemption, we've put together a range of information with many of the common questions asked by our clients.
Find out how to give a gift they'll love
Phone 0845 458 1977 or email Website Enquiries
Just select from any of the options below to view more information:
General questions about buying Therapy Vouchers
- How can I buy a Therapy Voucher?
- How can I choose a particular treatment?
- Where can I buy Therapy Vouchers?
- What payment types do you accept?
- What are your delivery details for the Therapy Vouchers?
- What do I get delivered when purchasing a Therapy Voucher for someone else?
- Is public liability insurance included?
- Can I specify when the pack is delivered?
- Can I personalise the voucher with a message?
- Can I purchase Therapy Vouchers for a business booking or promotion?
- Do you have any brochures available?
- Do I have to choose a specific date or therapist when I'm purchasing the voucher, or can I leave it to the recipient?
- Are there any restrictions (e.g. age, weight, height or medical conditions) that I need to consider before buying Therapy Vouchers?
- How is any personal data obtained from me used by The Therapy Agency?
- What are your standard Terms and Conditions?
- How can I contact The Therapy Agency?
Voucher Redemption (when you already have a voucher)
- I've been given a Therapy Voucher, how do I book a treatment?
- What times and dates are typical available for my booking?
- Can I contact a therapist directly to make arrangements?
- Can I add my vouchers together to book a more expensive treatment?
- Can I use my voucher against a business booking in my workplace?
- I've lost my voucher, can I get a replacement?
- Can I give my voucher to someone else?
- Why does my Therapy Voucher have an expiration date?
- I've already confirmed a date for my session, is it possible to cancel or reschedule?
- I'm unable to use my Therapy Voucher. Can I get a refund?
- Who is The Therapy Agency?
- You seem like a very large company, so why haven't I heard of you before?
- How long have Therapy Vouchers been available?
- Can I work for The Therapy Agency?
- I am a therapist and I would like to start working with The Therapy Agency, how do I apply?
- I'm interested in providing Therapy Vouchers to my staff. What do I do next?
- I'm interested in providing Therapy Vouchers as part of my marketing promotion. Can you help?
- I am a journalist looking to write an article about The Therapy Agency, who do I contact?
- Where can I find the latest media updates and press releases?
- Do you run an online affiliate scheme?
- I would like to request a donation from The Therapy Agency for my charity group, who do I contact?
- Do you provide therapies outside the UK?
Problems with the site?
- I've made a recent purchase, but haven't yet received any confirmation emails?
- I'm not sure if payment has been processed correctly, how do I check this?
- I've made a purchase of vouchers, but my vouchers haven't been received in the post yet, can you issue them again?
- On searching by my postcode, it tells me there are no therapists available in my area, what can I do?
- I've tried putting in my voucher code, it tells me the voucher has expired, what else can I do?
- I've tried to book my therapy session through your website, but my voucher code isn't being recognised, what can I do now?
- What if I have any other questions?
General questions about buying Therapy Vouchers
How can I buy a Therapy Voucher?
Just go to our page 'buy therapy vouchers' or call us on the number above. We'll then take your payment details and get them out in the post to you immediately
How can I choose a particular treatment?
When it comes to buying your Therapy Voucher or Treatment Voucher, what helps to make The Therapy Agency unique is that your chosen recipient always has the choice of treatments available from our available therapists in their area.
Where can I buy Therapy Vouchers?
Either securely through this website, or by phone to the number shown above
What payment types do you accept?
We currently accept at least the following all major UK credit and debit cards.
You can also pay by cheque, however, please be advised your vouchers will only be posted when the cheque has cleared, we therefore recommend you pay via credit or debit card. If you wish to pay by cheque, please contact us for further details.
What are your delivery details for the Therapy Vouchers?
All vouchers are sent as standard by Royal Mail 1st class post.
What do I get delivered when purchasing a Therapy Voucher for someone else?
All standard purchases come in an attractive 'pillow pack' case with your order. You'll also find full redemption details included, and of course, your selection of voucher(s).
Is public liability insurance included?
Yes, all our therapists are carefully checked and fully insured independently. The Therapy Agency also has it's own additional Professional Liability Insurance for all treatments carried out.
Can I specify when the pack is delivered?
Yes, although this is limited just to our choice of delivery options as indicated.
Can I personalise the voucher with a message?
Yes, if you wish to include a particular message with your voucher, please provide details in the notes section on your voucher purchase page, we will then print your comments onto one of our mini letter compliments slips which will be included in your purchase pack.
Can I purchase Therapy Vouchers for a business promotion or booking?
Of course. Our £100 & £200 vouchers are ideal for this purpose. £200 vouchers an cover the cost of a typical Therapy Day in workplaces in the UK.
Alternatively, our standard vouchers can be redeemed against the cost of Therapy Credits in Therapy Days already arranged at your recipients workplace.
You can purchase up to 15 vouchers of each denomination on this website, a full VAT receipt is automatically issued. If you wish to make any wholesale purchases, or to purchase more than 15 vouchers of any type, please make an enquiry through our business and wholesale enquiry page, or just contact us directly.
Do you have any brochures available?
To help keep our vouchers costs at such particularly good value, unfortunately we are unable to provide printed brochures for individual treatments.
However, if you'd like to arrange a business booking in your workplace, brochures are available for business use. Please contact us with further details.
Do I have to choose a specific date or therapist when I'm purchasing the voucher, or can I leave it to the recipient?
Our therapists are available up to 7 days a week, including some evenings and weekends.
Your chosen voucher recipient can choose from any of our registered therapists, indicating their preferred treatment time and date on our booking page. Their chosen therapist will then contact them directly to arrange a mutually agreeable time and date.
Are there any restrictions (e.g. age, weight, height or medical conditions) that I need to consider before buying Therapy Vouchers?
Occasionally there are some medical conditions that may affect the delivery of some complementary therapy treatments.
- If you have a particular condition you feel may be an issue, please mention it the 'medical notes' section of your booking page for advanced notice with your therapist so they can investigate further prior to their telephone call to you.
Alternatively, please discuss any concerns you may have with your therapist at the time of their phone call to you.
- If the voucher recipient is under 18, we ask that their parent or guardian is present at the time of each session, to sign any forms and discuss any concerns. There is usually no minimum or maximum age to receive most of our complementary therapy treatments.
- There are no weight or height restrictions, within reasonable parameters. Some Therapy Rooms or Clinics are not very accessible by the nature of a winding staircase or similar (which can be viewed on each therapist's profile). Please discuss any issues you may have with your chosen therapist at the time of their call.
If you have any particular queries prior to making your booking, please contact our customer services on the number at the top of the page.
How is any personal data obtained from me used by The Therapy Agency?
Any personal information regarded as confidential, shall not be shared outside of The Therapy Agency Service except where required by law or otherwise authorised to do so by yourself.
What are your standard Terms and Conditions?
Our terms and conditions are quite detailed, and can be found on the following Terms & Conditions link.
How can I contact The Therapy Agency?
Please use the contact form on of each page, the number at the top of the page, or through any of the other contact details described on the contact us page.
Voucher Redemption (when you already have a voucher)
I've been given a Therapy Voucher, how do I book a treatment?
Simply go to our 'find your local therapist' page, make your preferred selection of therapist.
They can then follow the 'book now' link, and then provide your Therapy Voucher code where applicable on the first page.
After confirming your personal details, your chosen therapist will then contact you directly to confirm a mutually agreeable time and date.
What times and dates are typical available for my booking?
Our therapists work up to 7 days a week, including some evenings and weekends. Alongside the profile of each therapist, their typical hours of availability are displayed. You can also see their typical hours of availability on the booking page of your preferred therapist.
Can I contact a therapist directly to make arrangements?
To help protect our therapists, all enquiries first need to go through The Therapy Agency (either online, via email, or by phone). We will then ask your chosen therapist to contact you directly as applicable.
Can I add my vouchers together to book a more expensive treatment?
Yes, if your Therapy Vouchers individually do not cover the treatment cost, you can certainly use more than one voucher for a particular booking. However, only one promotion code can be used per booking request.
Can I use my voucher against a business booking in my workplace?
Yes, our standard Therapy Vouchers can be redeemed against the cost of Therapy Credits for unsubsidised days in your workplace. Alternatively, if you wish to use a Therapy Voucher against the cost of a new Therapy Day, please contact your business account manager.
If you do not yet have a business account manager, please contact our business sales team to confirm further details.
I've lost my voucher, can I get a replacement?
Yes, if your voucher is still valid. However, you must have the original booking reference available (found on your original confirmation email), or the full 16 character alpha-numeric code of the voucher lost.
There is a 10% administration charge (minimum charge £5) to have your voucher re-issued, please contact us for further information and specific charges applicable to you.
Can I give my voucher to someone else?
Absolutely, that's why we developed Therapy Vouchers!
Massage Therapy Gift Vouchers make the ideal present for loved ones, friends and family.
Why does my Therapy Voucher have an expiration date?
This is essential to help us provide you with an effective service.
We are passionate that complementary therapy treatments shouldn't just be reserved for a special occasion, but received regularly, as part of a healthy and balanced lifestyle (this is why our secondary treatments are available at such excellent value). In particular, we hope that on receipt of a new therapy voucher, you won't just save it for a rainy day, but utilise it immediately.
After your first booking, your chosen therapist will normally provide you with their contact details, so you can arrange further regular bookings directly with them as you wish.
If you are unavoidably unable to redeem your voucher before the expiration date, please do contact us directly. Under limited circumstances we may be able to re-activate your voucher.
I've already confirmed a date for my session, is it possible to cancel or reschedule?
Yes, depending on your therapist's availability, and the amount of notice you give to your therapist.
After confirming your session directly with your chosen therapist, you will be provided with their contact details automatically.
Unfortunately, there may be charges for rescheduling booking times or dates, depending on how much notice you give your chosen therapist.
If you do not turn up for your session, no refund will be made available and the therapist is under no obligation to reschedule a further session.
Please view your Consumer Terms & Conditions for more information about canceling or rescheduling your booking times.
I'm unable to use my Therapy Voucher. Can I get a refund?
Yes, we are happy to make refunds on un-redeemed and valid Therapy Vouchers, bought directly from The Therapy Agency, within 14 days of the original purchase date.
Unfortunately we may need to make a 10% administration charge (a minimum £10 charge) to do this.
Please note that refunds are made payable to the original purchaser, by the original payment method, directly to the payment card originally used.
If your voucher purchase was made more than 14 days ago, we recommend you give your voucher to someone else who is likely to appreciate the gift.
In certain circumstances, we may be able to refund your voucher purchase after 14 days. Please contact us on this regard.
Are there any resellers of Therapy Vouchers by The Therapy Agency?
Please note: There are currently no registered resellers of Therapy Vouchers. Therapy Vouchers can also not be re-sold without prior written agreement by The Therapy Agency, any re-sale of vouchers may result in the voucher becoming invalid.
If someone is trying to sell you our Therapy Vouchers privately, or in a trade environment, please contact us so we make take the necessary action.
Company Information - The Therapy Agency
Who is The Therapy Agency?
The Therapy Agency is a trading name of Parlour Ltd, a limited company registered in England and Wales, with the company number 04019990. We are registered Data Controllers with the Data Protection Office (Information Commissioners). We also have an extensive Code of Ethics and Practice to which all our therapists sign
You seem like a very large company, so why haven't I heard of you before?
We don't spend thousands on expensive TV or radio marketing campaigns, as most of our clients come through word of mouth from our existing business and individual clients.
Our growth to date has always been organic, to help ensure our mission and strict ethics are upheld, and to ensure The Therapy Agency can remain the best it can be.
The Therapy Agency has been featured in the national and regional press, as well as on BBC Radio, and in other publications such as trade journals, health magazines, and similar.
If you wish to recommend us to others, please just let them know of this website www.therapy-agency.co.uk
How long have Therapy Vouchers been available?
These were developed for the Christmas launch in November 2005, in response to the request from our clients.
Can I work for The Therapy Agency?
Potentially. We generally don't have many positions to be filled in our main office. If you feel you have something outstanding to offer us though, please contact us with full details.
I am a therapist and I would like to start working with The Therapy Agency, how do I apply?
Just go to the recruitment section of this website, dedicated to therapist applications, here.
I'm interested in providing Therapy Vouchers to my staff. What do I do next?
Either purchase them securely online, 24/7, or contact our business sales team for further details.
I'm interested in providing Therapy Vouchers as part of my marketing promotion. Can you help?
We'd be glad to discuss further information with you. Please contact our business sales team with further details.
I am a journalist looking to write an article about The Therapy Agency, who do I contact?
That's of course great news. Please view our press contact section for further details.
Where can I find the latest media updates and press releases?
Please view our press section for further details.
Do you run an online affiliate scheme?
We do have a method to reward affiliate groups at present, through our promotion codes.
We are also working on a standard 'affiliate link' product. If you're interested in this area, please contact us with your details so we may contact you when it's ready.
I would like to request a donation from The Therapy Agency for my charity group, who do I contact?
We already provide some gift support to a number of charitable groups, and are happy to consider additional requests from valid UK charities.
Please forward details of your request on headed paper to our main contact address listed.
Please note however that we do not give money for advertising features in publications, regardless of which charitable group it may go to.
Do you provide therapies outside the UK?
For suitable business and event bookings, some of our therapists are available for international return travel from the UK and have been provided for such bookings.
However, we do not currently work with therapists residing outside the UK.
Problems with the site?
I've made a recent purchase, but haven't yet received any confirmation emails?
- Did you record your email address carefully on the purchase form?
- Did you get taken to our secure 'WorldPay' payment page and see the purchase confirmation page?
- Have you received an email directly from WorldPay?
- Have you checked your email 'trashcan' for our emails (in case your email program automatically filtered our email)?
If the answer to all of the above is yes, please contact us with all the details you have available, including an accurate time and date of your purchase. We will then be track down your payment (as applicable) and cancel your purchase so you can try again.
If you did not provide any card details during your voucher purchase, your purchase has not gone ahead and no charges will be made to your card by ourselves.
I'm not sure if payment has been processed correctly, how do I check this?
You should have received an email from both WorldPay, and ourselves, confirming a 'transaction ID'.
If you have subsequently received an email stating your vouchers are in the post, your payment has been processed successfully as far as we're aware.
If you have any doubts, please contact us with your 'transaction ID' and/or 'purchase reference' so we can further confirm details with you.
I've made a purchase of vouchers, but my vouchers haven't been received in the post yet, can you issue them again?
If you have not received your vouchers within the reasonable times stated on our delivery options page, please contact us so we may cancel the previously issued vouchers and re-issue new ones.
There is no charge to re-issue these vouchers under reasonable circumstances.
On searching by my postcode, it tells me there are no therapists available in my area, what can I do?
It's likely you have requested a therapeutic treatment from the 'refined search' list, that we currently have a shortage of therapists in your area to provide. Please widen your search by searching only via your postcode or town name, and try again.
If further searches still don't bring back any results, and you have not selected a particular therapy treatment, please try again in a few minutes, it's likely our postcode search server is just temporarily unavailable.
I've tried putting in my Therapy Voucher code, it tells me the voucher has expired, what else can I do?
Unfortunately, once expired, Therapy Vouchers cannot be redeemed against the cost of bookings. Please check the front of your Therapy Voucher for the expiration date, and the conditions for use on the back of the voucher for further details.
You will still be able to make a booking with our registered therapists, however, you will need to make full payment via credit or debit card through our secure servers.
I've tried to book my therapy session through your website, but my voucher code isn't being recognised, what can I do now?
Please check your voucher code carefully for any potential errors (ie a 0 instead of a O, etc. all characters are in capital letters as applicable).
- Has the voucher already been redeemed?
- Are there any other notes displayed with the error message?
Please contact us by phone with your Voucher close by, so we may investigate further.
What if I have any other questions?
Please contact us with details, and we'll be pleased to do what we can to help.