As a national provider of professional treatments, we are always looking for exceptional massage therapists to join our team.
- We provide massage opportunities in workplaces, at events, and on a 1-to-1 basis in people's homes or your own clinic.
- We insist on high standards. Only a small percentage of therapists who apply, successfully complete our application process.
- You need to have been successful in your application, to be considered for any opportunities with the Therapy Agency.
In order to apply to work with the Therapy Agency, you will need to complete our application process beginning through this website.
With any questions, please check our 'Questions Answered' web pages before contacting us through the 'Contact Us' form.
We have opportunities continually developing for enthusiastic, highly skilled and personable complementary therapists. Where ever you are in the UK, if you're an exceptional therapist, apply now.
Who we're looking for:
We are particularly interested in hearing from on-site massage therapists (delivering clothed seated massage including Acupressure massage, Indian Head Massage, On-site Massage, etc.) to workplaces and events, as this is currently the main sector of our business.
We're also keen to hear from more therapists to carry out treatments in a fixed location (such as a therapy room at your home, or in a shared clinic), or if you offer mobile treatments visiting clients homes locally to you (wherever you are in the UK).
We're building availability of a wide range of other complementary treatments that can be delivered to individuals through our range of Therapy Vouchers. If you have professional training in massage, it would be great to hear from you if you can also offer any of the following:
- Indian Head Massage
- La Stone Therapy
- On-site Massage
- Acupressure massage
- Sports Massage
- Therapeutic Massage
- Hopi Ear Candles
- ...and many more
What is expected of you:
As a Therapist of The Therapy Agency, you will remain self-employed, and working on a freelance/consultancy basis. You will be required to:
- Provide complementary therapies, on-site, in clients' homes or in your own therapy room, to a very high professional standard.
- Carry out full consultation(s) relevant to treatment(s) provided.
- Keep confidential paper-based client records for individual clients, and input client records for all clients into our system. The Therapy Agency will let you know what we need to be in these records.
- Respond promptly and appropriately to emails from our system for booking individual clients and to any other contact made by The Therapy Agency.
- Maintain and develop your own professional standards including maintaining professional indemnity insurance, abiding by our in-house Code of Ethics and Practice and responding positively to appraisals and client feedback.
- Ensure that on-line details about yourself and the service you provide are kept fully up-to-date.
- Provide relevant feedback to The Therapy Agency, including letting us know as soon as you are able if there are any problems or has been a client complaint.
What else we're looking for:
Therapists must also be able to demonstrate that they:
- Have been awarded recognised qualifications in each of the therapies they wish to practice.
- Are technically experienced, highly skilled and able to exceed client expectations.
- Carry up-to-date professional indemnity insurance.
- Are customer-focused, personable, neat and tidy, with excellent communication skills.
- Are reliable, organised, and able to self manage and act on initiative.
- Are enthusiastic, well motivated and focused on achievement.
- Are able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Are responsible and have sound integrity.
- Have an awareness of the business environment, and diversity and cultural issues.
- Work to continually up-date and build on their professional standards and range of skills.
- Can regularly access a private email account and the internet.
The Therapy Agency welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.