To become a registered therapist within the Therapy Agency, please print out first and then complete the application form on the attached document below.
Please note however, that we have a significant backlog of applications, and are therefore not actually processing new applications at the moment. If you still wish to send us an application on this understanding, please do so through the following form:
If successful at this first application form stage, you will then be asked to return references from your existing clients, and subsequently may be invited to an interview with one of our selection team. If you haven't heard from us, it's most likely that we just haven't been able to process your application yet.
With any questions, please check our 'Questions Answered' web pages before contacting us through the 'Contact Us' form.
In addition to your completed application form, you will need to supply the following:
- A short covering letter on headed paper, detailing where you heard of the Therapy Agency and anything else we should know about you.
- A personal profile. This is essentially a sales summary of yourself and your work, of around 150-250 words. More information about what to put in your personal profile can be seen here.
- At least one clear recent portrait photo of yourself (suitable for scanning, or for later emailing on request). This portrait photo will also be used to form a significant part of your online profile. If you have these photos in a digital format, please provide a basic print out at this stage with a note that digital versions are available. We will then ask you to email them to us a couple of weeks later, whilst processing your application.
- Clear photos of all the Therapy Rooms or Clinics you plan to work from, which may form part of your online profile, and will also used to check the location's suitability. If you have these photos in a digital format, please provide a basic print out at this stage with a note that digital versions are available. We will then ask you to email them to us a couple of weeks later, whilst processing your application.
- A copy of your up-to-date Curriculum Vitae so we can find out more about your background and work history, to enable better placements.
- A sample of any brochures, leaflets or cards you currently provide to clients.
- Copies of all Supplementary Evidence, including certificates of the highest qualifications reached.
- Copies of your current valid insurance cover sheet, detailing where possible therapies covered by the proposal.
This check list is also printed on the application form. You can also read more about enhancing different areas of your application on the following links:
Please note that due to the development of our interactive website, all therapists must have regular access to a private email account to receive booking details, and to communicate most efficiently with our office.
You will find answers to most of the questions you may have, on our Frequently Asked Questions for Therapists.