With all complementary therapy treatments, there are a number of simple actions you can follow, to help gain the most from your treatment.
Take steps to improve your own health, if you've had a recent treatment or even if you haven't!
Although these aftercare recommendations are intended mainly for recent clients, they can also be very useful to anyone looking to improve their health.
- Please drink plenty of fresh water, to assist the natural detoxification process.
(see our page on drinking more water, in the healthy living section)
- Avoid over exerting the body with lots of immediate physical exercise.
- Eat a light diet, in order to encourage healing and detoxification of the digestive system.
- Avoid alcohol, drugs, smoking, and caffeine, as these can prevent the body from ridding itself of its toxins.
- Try also to have plenty of rest and relaxation to maximise the effects of your treatment.
Your therapist may also give you additional information on how to maintain the effects of your treatment at home, such as postural exercises, or the importance of regular ongoing treatments for effective results. For any other questions then please don't hesitate to contact us.